With so many cancelled fundraising events this year, perhaps you're looking for a way to support your local hospice or charity? Maybe you normally sponsor a local event that can't go ahead, or you would like to support a good cause near to you, that's struggling during the current crisis. We can help.
We offer our partners free access to our Dedication Pages; standalone fundraising pages that can be branded for your business and created for you by our design team.
Our flexible pages are created as bespoke pages for you, and have a wide range of uses;
Dedication pages are a fantastic way to engage with your local community and the families you support, and help local causes at the same time. Best of all they're entirely free to create and we do all of the design work for you.
1. Choose your charity, local group or the event you'd like to support
2. With their permission, send us their logo (check with us first as we may already have it)
3. Send us any photos you would like included, for example of your team if you're taking on a challenge; or just ask our design team to create something for you
4. We'll send you back a draft page for your approval
5. Once you're happy we'll publish your page and send you the link to share.
For more information about Dedication Pages, please speak to our support team on 01494 722818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org