Dedication Pages are standalone commemoration and fundraising pages that can be branded for your business and created for you by our design team. Your supporters can add a photo and a message, and donate to a good cause. We host and build the pages for you, so all you need to do is share the link.
Our pages are incredibly versatile, and a great way to support your local community or a cause that's close to your heart. For example, we can create a Remembrance Day page for you, so you can support the Poppy Appeal and remember those who have served. This can be with or without a donation, it's entirely up to you.
Top Tip: With November on the horizon, now is a good time to request a Remembrance Day Dedication Page, so we can build the page in good time to your requirements.
If you'd like to take on some fundraising yourselves, we can build you a page with details of your fundraising challenge, alongside your business branding, where you can collect donations for your favourite charity. You can do good while building your business's reputation at the same time.
Or how about supporting a local cause, like a food bank, or a local hospice? You can simply ask for donations for your chosen charity or local group.
Pages are quick and easy to build, and we do all the hard work for you. Talk to your Account Manager to find out how we can help you.
1. Choose your charity, local group or the event you'd like to support
2. With their permission, send us their logo (check with us first as we may already have it)
3. Send us any photos you would like included, for example of your team if you're taking on a challenge; or just ask our design team to create something for you
4. We'll send you back a draft page for your approval
5. Once you're happy we'll publish your page and send you the link to share.
If you'd like to find out more about working with us and the other ways we can support your business please contact our support team on 01494 722818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org